PETA2.com

Reminders:

Pledges
Petitions
Videos
Events & Volunteers

Donations can be made to a numerous number of different charities which can always use the money. If you would like to donate, then please donate to a cause that interests you. Be sure to check out websites before donating!

Sep 2, 2008

hello readers.

hello readers.
if you're reading this blog from antiprincess's original blog then welcome to my focused blog.
this blog will be more focused on issues that i really feel strongly about and that i really want to change. like: animal cruelty (animal testing, the circus, vegitarism, fur, poaching, endangered species, etc) and the green movement (what people are doing, how you can help, other blogs and such). id also really like world peace, but im more geared toward saving the earth before saving its citizens, in a totally uncruel way. im a nature lover.

im also going to post rants about how arrogant and ignorant people are when it comes to activism, some inspirational stuff about how its all connected and maybe even some arguments that i use frequently.

also, there will be other sites that you can go to that are probably more informational and factual than my blog [proof im not lying or making stuff up], some cool articles that you can read, and other blogs that you can check out.

*Note: Not really about activism below*
now, i will still be posting some activism stuff on www.onceuponthisdisastercalledlife.blogspot.com (my original blog) but its mostly going to be short, sweet and straight to the point and more of my thoughts and less of the facts. also, my daily life updates will be there and updates on the fanfics. to read my fanfic, go to www.itsabouttimemeganwroteafanfic.blogspot.com, yeah. i know. all my sites are LONG.

also, gio got her blog taken away so for now she'll be using mine, but she's getting a new one soon. ): hmm?? what else can i say??




To all the new readers, welcome to my blog. :) I hope that you enjoy it and it's not too biased or weird or whatever for you. Hopefully, you found this because you want to help in some small or a quite large way. I hope I can help you do that. And thanks. :) Before the world can be saved, people need to want to save it. So thank you for taking the first step.

I realize how cheesy that was, but I'm a cheesy person so... :D

The world is in danger, we need to be its superheroes.
Love,
TreeHugger