PETA2.com

Reminders:

Pledges
Petitions
Videos
Events & Volunteers

Donations can be made to a numerous number of different charities which can always use the money. If you would like to donate, then please donate to a cause that interests you. Be sure to check out websites before donating!

Sep 18, 2008

Great Cause

Just a little inspiration for you all.
To donate her hair to a charity, and raise money for Annex Cat Rescue in Toronto - this girl with hair thats FIVE FEET LONG is shaving her head. Support her, and be inspired.
I'm not saying cut off your hair, but you get the point. :)

Btw, on Friday the 12th, I decorated my locker with PETA posters and some from the http://www.infurmation.com/ contest. I had extra posters so I gave three away to my friends, decorated my friend's neighbour with four or so and a few people even asked about it. :) All in one day, so I'm proud. Why not decorate yours?

Also, for all the vegs out there reading, my friend gave me this totally awesome website about the pros and cons of eating vegetarian. http://thinksimplenow.com/health/eating-our-way-to-death-literally/

The world is in danger, we need to be its superheroes.
Love,
TreeHugger