PETA2.com

Reminders:

Pledges
Petitions
Videos
Events & Volunteers

Donations can be made to a numerous number of different charities which can always use the money. If you would like to donate, then please donate to a cause that interests you. Be sure to check out websites before donating!

Sep 4, 2008

being a bit hypocritical

Now, I may be posting a lot today but I'm a bit behind on some VERY important issues.
I know this is being a bit hypocriticial, since I'm a meat lover and I truly wish I wasn't, but going vegan is the best way to help stop climate change. Go to the website listed above, and to the right [http://www.peta2.com/meatsnotgreen/index.asp] and watch the informational vide. Now, as I watched this and every time I eat meat, my conscience just falls because I think of all the cruelty that I'm doing to the animals and to the earth. I have excuses I use to convince myself, the world would be overpopulated, its less methane, why waste lives if their already dead? et cetera et cetera.

BUT, I strongly encourage it. :) Now, you may be thinking, what a bitchy hypocrite. I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat as little meat as possible and only eat beef, chicken, and pork. Not horse, not deer or moose or rabbit, or anything else! ESPECIALLY not lamb.
To all those people who eat meat, don't worry about it. Just, please, try to convserve. I know it's hard if you weren't brought up and you've been living with meat your entire life. And to all those people who think I'm a huge hypocrite right now, feel free to comment and make me feel guilty. Please, guilt trip me into being veg. :) [And sorry if I offend anyone. ]
The world is in danger, we need to be its superheroes.
Love,
TreeHugger