PETA2.com

Reminders:

Pledges
Petitions
Videos
Events & Volunteers

Donations can be made to a numerous number of different charities which can always use the money. If you would like to donate, then please donate to a cause that interests you. Be sure to check out websites before donating!

Sep 5, 2008

happiness isnt a smoking gun

Happiness is a smoking gun. Lies. Peace allover the world. :)
Happiness, is actually, seeing eco-friendly materials in grocery stores.

I went shopping at Costco today and I'm very happy to report that I saw a LOT of eco-friendly materials. Like, detergent, washer fluids, car fluids, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. I also saw, finally!, a vegetarian option on the Costco mini-restaurant place. Now, not veg, but I was happy for all my vegetarian friends. :) [HEY!] Anyways, just wanted to spread the joy. :)

So, clearly more people are starting to care.. Hopefully more people will buy eco.
Look for the green products and CONVINCE your parents to buy them.


The world is in danger, we need to be its superheroes.
Love,
TreeHugger