PETA2.com

Reminders:

Pledges
Petitions
Videos
Events & Volunteers

Donations can be made to a numerous number of different charities which can always use the money. If you would like to donate, then please donate to a cause that interests you. Be sure to check out websites before donating!

Dec 19, 2008

Behind

Hello readers.
I am terribly apologetic about not giving you anything for the past couple of weeks.
I've been so caught up in school and my email inbox just kept growing and growing and growing, and now I fear it.
So, I've vowed that I will start anew in the New Year and promise not to let this happen ever again!
I know I missed all the chances to tell you how to be eco-friendly this holiday season and all the great stores and charities that would help you out with gift buying and I'm sorry.

However, if there are any emails that I feel are really important then I will give them to you in breif over the next couple of weeks.

Sorry again.
Hope you still read. :)

The world is in danger, we need to be its superheroes.
Love,
TreeHugger